Gamechanger Elite - Light Grey
FP Insoles Gamechangers Elite take their original patented “Footprint Insole Technology” and re-engineer it in a new patent pending construction method. Gamechangers Elite have increased arch support, 2-3 times the durability of original Gamechangers Custom Orthotics (featuring a TPU top layer), as well as our latest Comfort Plus foam formula, which stays soft and performs at its peak in all temperatures, all while absorbing nearly twice as much shock as our original Gamechangers.
Benefits of Gamechangers Elite
- Elite Thickness: 5mm Toe to 7mm Heel
- Fits In Most Shoes: Can be trimmed down up to one full size.
- The Best Gamechangers Yet: Increased arch support, 2-3 times the durability, and nearly twice as much shock absorption as the original
- Comfort Plus: Our latest Comfort Plus foam formula stays soft and performs at its peak in all temperatures.
Instructions for Custom Heat Moldable Insoles
Heating activates our Gamechangers Elite's proprietary arch technology, which causes the insole to expand and shape to your foot.
- First trim the width of your insoles and fit them into your shoe before heating.
- Next place in the insoles in a preheated oven at 250 °F for 8-10 minutes.
- Make sure to wait until the arch chamber is inflated, being careful not to fold the insole while it's hot.
- Once ready, place the insoles in your shoes and walk until cool.
The typical break-in period for FP Insoles Gamechangers Elite is 1-3 days.
Free pickup in-store or free delivery with a minimum purchase of $100
$15 Flat Rate or Free Shipping on orders over $100 (excluding Snowboards - $45 Flat Rate in Canada)
$30 Flat Rate Shipping on orders over $150 (excluding Snowboards $55 Flat Rate in US)
Shipping available upon request
All purchased product within Canada and United States are shipped using tracking numbers. Once the product is shipped, the tracking number, along with all shipping information will be sent to the customer via email. Once this information has been provided to the customer, the customer assumes all responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged packages/product.
All purchases made are available for exchange or store credit within 14 days of purchase for in-store and online purchases.
Items MUST BE be unworn with the original tags and receipt.
ALL SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE
The customer is responsible for the shipping costs of their exchange. Once we receive the item back we will issue a store credit or ship out the item to be exchanged . You will receive a confirmation email once your exchange has been processed.
SK8 SKATES will not accept or assume responsibility for lost or damaged packages being returned. It is recommended that returns be made through a reliable courier, with a tracking number.
Skater-owned Since 1987.
We live and breathe skateboarding.