Presented by Ride, Vans, Salomon, K2, The North Face, 686, DC, and Burton, Issue FIVE is a 208-page, ad-free, yearbook. Featuring 10 articles, 114 gallery pages, and a gloss text cover. A half a year in the making, each issue is a carefully curated selection of images and stories, compiled into one perfectly bound stack of paper. We truly pour everything we have into it, so grab a nice drink, find a comfy seat, and settle into the last year of snowboarding.
Issue FIVE Highlights Include:
- Collapse In Pittsburgh, Ride with Spencer, Jed, Krugs, shot by Baldwin
- 168 lbs, Gabe Ferguson Interview by Ian Boll
- Filming in Progress, A Brown Film visual update
- Still Shining, A historical piece on Timberline Resort and the subsequent summer snowboard progression. Written by Annie Fast
- Feeling Genuine, Kennedi Deck feature interview by Finn Westbury
- A Tommy Towns Letter to the community
- A Poem by Evan Litsios
- Battle Tested Tricks at Battlegrounds, with Louif Paradis
- Sacred Ground, Blake Paul talks on the importance of Vans’ Ojo Park in Montreal
- STAY, On Denali by Amanda Hankison, shot by Danny Kern
- Vitamin Sea, An Interview with Tim and Ivika shot by Jerome Tanon
- Torched in the Arctic, Dakine in Norway by Jill Perkins, shot by Joseph Roby
Featuring photography by:
Marc O’Malley, Aaron Blatt, Colt Morgan, Austin Squire, Bud Fawcett, Cole Martin, Blotto, Sean Sullivan, Trevor Graves, Rob Gracie, Jeff Curtes, Elias rupp, Nick Gannaway, Connor Howell, Joshua Poehlein, Ryan Collins, Evgeny Ponchikz, Erik Hoffman, Jake Price, Liam Glass, Oli Gagnon, Julien “Perly” Petry, Phil Mckenzie, Stephan Jende, Tim Zimmerman, Danny Kern, Alex Pashley, Jon Stark, Dominic Haydn Rawle, Joseph Roby, T.D. Baldwin, Tim Schiphorst, Jérôme Tanon, Bryden Bowley, JJ Westbury, Wietse Thomas, Tucker Adams, Gabe’s Parents, Kas Lemmens, Mikaela Kautzky, Ian Boll, Justus Hirvi, Jody Wachniak. Nathan Stripp, Ben Littler, R.L.K. & Company
Contributing Writers: T.D. Baldwin, Finn Westbury, Jill Perkins, Louif Paradis, Blake Paul, Jérôme Tanon, Amanda Hankison, Evan Litsios, Tommy Towns
Contributing Artists: Cheyne Brooking
Design: Austin Squire, Colton Morgan, John Warren, Charlotte Tegen,
- Perfect Bound, PUR glue
- Silk Cover, 130# weight
- Gloss embossed cover text
- 208-pages, full color offset printed
- Silk Aqueous 100# text weight
- 9.25 x 12 in
- 2.8 lbs
Printed at D & K Printing in the USA – 2022
Free pickup in-store or free delivery with a minimum purchase of $100
$15 Flat Rate or Free Shipping on orders over $100 (excluding Snowboards - $45 Flat Rate in Canada)
$30 Flat Rate Shipping on orders over $150 (excluding Snowboards $55 Flat Rate in US)
Shipping available upon request
All purchased product within Canada and United States are shipped using tracking numbers. Once the product is shipped, the tracking number, along with all shipping information will be sent to the customer via email. Once this information has been provided to the customer, the customer assumes all responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged packages/product.
All purchases made are available for exchange or store credit within 14 days of purchase for in-store and online purchases.
Items MUST BE be unworn with the original tags and receipt.
ALL SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE
The customer is responsible for the shipping costs of their exchange. Once we receive the item back we will issue a store credit or ship out the item to be exchanged . You will receive a confirmation email once your exchange has been processed.
SK8 SKATES will not accept or assume responsibility for lost or damaged packages being returned. It is recommended that returns be made through a reliable courier, with a tracking number.
Skater-owned Since 1987.
We live and breathe skateboarding.