Zahba Skate Zion Shoe
Zion Wright’s quest for bigger rails, longer gaps, and deeper bowls is proof that progression doesn’t stop when you are at the top—it keeps you searching for more.
We made the all-new Zahba™—featuring ImpactWaffle™ technology with VR3 dual-density cushioning, and enhanced grip and durability for added stability and style—so Zion can level up and take his skateboarding beyond the limits. Featuring details inspired by the space themes of his hometown of Jupiter, Florida, the Zion Wright Zahba blends sustainability-conscious materials with the upgraded performance features that skateboarders demand.
Our team has set ambitious sustainability goals. Big or small, all of our efforts add up to positive change. To earn the VR3 Checkerboard globe logo, at least 30% of the product must be made up of one or a combination of recycled, renewable, and/or regenerative materials.
• IMPACTWAFFLE™: To provide next level impact protection, without sacrificing boardfeel.
• VR3CUSH™: A flexible dual-density midsole made with at least 50% biobased EVA foam partially derived from plants.
• SICKSTICK™: The Zahba™ rubber cupsole features a zonal tread design to provide enhanced grip and durability, with a reversed waffle tread pattern in the heel to increase the longevity of the shoe. This outsole contains at least 55% responsibly sourced natural rubber obtained from sources that follow proven sustainable practices with the intention of reducing impacts on the planet.
• DURACAP™: A reinforced toecap for increased durability and added protection.
• REFINED FIT: Low profile, easy to wear skate shoe with a 98% recycled foam sockliner that adds additional comfort.
• UPPERS: Materials include durable suede panels in high-wear areas and lightweight athletic-inspired mesh that is breathable and long-lasting. By purchasing this product, you are supporting Leather Working Group certified tanneries. Learn more at Leatherworkinggroup.com.
To learn more about Vans and their journey to sustainable materials, please go to vans.com/sustainability.
Free pickup in-store or free delivery with a minimum purchase of $100
$15 Flat Rate or Free Shipping on orders over $100 (excluding Snowboards - $45 Flat Rate in Canada)
$30 Flat Rate Shipping on orders over $150 (excluding Snowboards $55 Flat Rate in US)
Shipping available upon request
All purchased product within Canada and United States are shipped using tracking numbers. Once the product is shipped, the tracking number, along with all shipping information will be sent to the customer via email. Once this information has been provided to the customer, the customer assumes all responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged packages/product.
All purchases made are available for exchange or store credit within 14 days of purchase for in-store and online purchases.
Items MUST BE be unworn with the original tags and receipt.
ALL SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE
The customer is responsible for the shipping costs of their exchange. Once we receive the item back we will issue a store credit or ship out the item to be exchanged . You will receive a confirmation email once your exchange has been processed.
SK8 SKATES will not accept or assume responsibility for lost or damaged packages being returned. It is recommended that returns be made through a reliable courier, with a tracking number.
Skater-owned Since 1987.
We live and breathe skateboarding.