Maysis Men's Boot 2023 - Home Run David Djite
K2 Maysis Boot - Home Run David Djite - Sk8 Skates - Boots
The number one selling boot in the world and for good reason. The exterior features an all-new pattern, and a new premium rubber outsole exclusive to K2. Inside, pair a heat-moldable Intuition® Control Foam Liner with our BOA® Conda heel retention system for an unrivaled fit that’s incredibly comfortable. There’s a reason David Djite´, Mark Wilson, Matt Belzile, Tim Eddy, and Gabe Ferguson ride the Maysis.
Lacing System: BOA
Response: Medium Responsive
- H4 BOA® Fit System with TX3 Lacing
- Rubber Reinforced Articulating Cuff Upper with Endo™ 2.0
- Intuition® Control Foam 3D Liner
- Conda™ with BOA® Liner Lacing
- 3D Formed EVA Footbed
- S’Cafe™ Coffee Mesh: With functionality and sustainability in mind, K2 coffee mesh is made from recycled post-consumer coffee grounds that is combined with post consumer recycled polyester. This mesh enhances odor control and moisture management of our standard lining mesh and is made from 95% recycled material with no added chemicals.
- This Grips! Premium Rubber Outsole with Harshmellow™
- Harshmellow™: A magical dampening system that replaces industry standard foam dampening materials. Harshmellow™ is strategically placed to dampen vibration underfoot to provide for a more “quiet” feel underfoot, reduce vibration from impact, and reduce fatigue while snowboarding.
- Endo Construction: A K2 Snowboarding exclusive, Endo™ Construction allows us to alter the flex, response, and rebound of a snowboard boot without adding extra materials (extra materials = extra weight). By replacing additional materials with an injected heel-counter, adding extra rebound is as easy as a formula change and helps us to provide a more consistent flexing, longer-lasting snowboard boot.
Lacing System: H4 BOA® TX3
BOA®’s first textile lace in the snowboarding category, TX3 is constructed from recycled PET with a structural core. This lace provides a softer, more flexible look similar to the characteristics of a traditional lace but the superior closure of a BOA® system.
Liner: Intuition® Control Foam 3D Liner
Built with a blend of high and medium density Intuition® foam, this is our most versatile liner. With internal and external J-Bars and a 3D molded EVA insole, the Control Foam 3D liner is built to provide all-day comfort and support
Outsole: This Grips! Premium Rubber Outsole with Harshmellow™
A K2 exclusive built to offer the best possible performance at the lowest possible weight. An EVA midsole with Harshmellow™ pods makes this quiet underfoot, and a dual rubber compound provides unmatched grip for the parking lot and the boot pack.
Flex: 7 (1-10 Scale)
Free pickup in-store or free delivery with a minimum purchase of $100
$15 Flat Rate or Free Shipping on orders over $100 (excluding Snowboards - $45 Flat Rate in Canada)
$30 Flat Rate Shipping on orders over $150 (excluding Snowboards $55 Flat Rate in US)
Shipping available upon request
All purchased product within Canada and United States are shipped using tracking numbers. Once the product is shipped, the tracking number, along with all shipping information will be sent to the customer via email. Once this information has been provided to the customer, the customer assumes all responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged packages/product.
All purchases made are available for exchange or store credit within 14 days of purchase for in-store and online purchases.
Items MUST BE be unworn with the original tags and receipt.
ALL SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE
The customer is responsible for the shipping costs of their exchange. Once we receive the item back we will issue a store credit or ship out the item to be exchanged . You will receive a confirmation email once your exchange has been processed.
SK8 SKATES will not accept or assume responsibility for lost or damaged packages being returned. It is recommended that returns be made through a reliable courier, with a tracking number.
Skater-owned Since 1987.
We live and breathe skateboarding.