Target Line Goggle 2023
• Cylindrical lens and low-profile frame design for increased visibility and improved helmet compatibility
• By flattening the top of the goggle, Target Line is designed to provide optimal integration with Oakley helmets
• Microbag included for storage and lens cleaning
• Discreet frame notches at temples provide compatibility with most prescription eyewear
• 50mm wide adjustable strap with silicone lining for a more secure fit
• Flexible O Matter® chassis conforms to your face comfortably, even in extreme cold
• All-day comfort of triple-layer face foam with moisture wicking polar fleece lining
• Injection-molded Plutonite® lens material provides 100% protection against UVA / UVB / UVC
• Optically correct Dual Lens with F3 Anti-fog coating
Free pickup in-store or free delivery with a minimum purchase of $100
$15 Flat Rate or Free Shipping on orders over $150 (excluding Snowboards - $45 Flat Rate in Canada)
$30 Flat Rate Shipping on orders over $150 (excluding Snowboards $55 Flat Rate in US)
Shipping available upon request
All purchased product within Canada and United States are shipped using tracking numbers. Once the product is shipped, the tracking number, along with all shipping information will be sent to the customer via email. Once this information has been provided to the customer, the customer assumes all responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged packages/product.
All purchases made are available for exchange or store credit within 14 days of purchase for in-store and online purchases.
Items MUST BE be unworn with the original tags and receipt.
ALL SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE
The customer is responsible for the shipping costs of their exchange. Once we receive the item back we will issue a store credit or ship out the item to be exchanged . You will receive a confirmation email once your exchange has been processed.
SK8 SKATES will not accept or assume responsibility for lost or damaged packages being returned. It is recommended that returns be made through a reliable courier, with a tracking number.
Skater-owned Since 1987.
We live and breathe skateboarding.