Vans Mens Invado OG Boot 2023 - Bone/BlackRegular price $290.00 Sale price $232.00 Save 20%
Look for Sezzle as your payment option in checkout.
Vans Invado OG Boot 2023 - Bone/Black
The Invado OG combines a Vans classic look with the solution to an age-old snowboarding problem—the lack of a decent heel hold. The Vans BOA® Hybrid Fit System merges traditional lacing and the power of a BOA® closure at the instep with the Custom Slide Guide to provide targeted and instantly customizable heel hold in any terrain or situation. This makes the Invado OG an easy choice for any rider looking for style and performance at an incredible value.
The Invado OG is made with textile and synthetic materials.
• TERRAIN: ALL-MOUNTAIN AND PARK/STREET – This boot has been optimized for versatility, from parks and powder to urban environments, and everything in between.
• V1 ULTRACUSH™ LINER – Featuring an UltraCush™ interior cushioning layer, the V1 liner also offers a dual-density heat-moldable core, a comfort flex neoprene toe box, and a closed-seam brushed fleece cuff.
• V1 POPCUSH™ FOOTBED – Single-density POPCUSH™ construction combines advanced 3D anatomical shaping, a nylex moisture-wicking top sheet, and an anti-fatigue coring design for tuned energy return and the highest levels of impact cushioning.
• V1 WAFFLE LUG OUTSOLE WITH ALL-TRAC COLD WEATHER RUBBER COMPOUND – Paying tribute to the timeless vulcanized look that put Vans on the map, this aggressive reverse waffle lug pattern is ideal for all-mountain and street performance. Expect high levels of boardfeel and traction.
• VANS HYBRID BOA® WITH CUSTOM SLIDE GUIDE – The Hybrid system merges traditional lacing with the power of the BOA® Fit System at the instep and the adjustable flex control of the Custom Slide Guide for secure, targeted heel hold and a true custom fit.
• V1 HARNESS – Our lightest and most simple harness is designed to ensure effective support and heel hold when paired with our V1 liner.
• INSTEP FLEX ZONE – The Instep Flex Zone functions to maintain natural ankle flexion in your boot, whether in or out of your bindings.
• PLEASURECUFF™ – The supple elasticity of the PleasureCuff™ delivers a cushioned, comfortable fit that keeps your calves supported.
• HEAT RETENTION 360° – The newly improved thermal retention layer provides a 360° wrap of the toe box and between the outsole and the liner. This essential layer keeps heat in and cold out, ensuring all-day warmth and comfort.
• SKILL LEVEL – Beginner, Intermediate
• FLEX RATING – 4-6
All purchases made are available for exchange or store credit within 14 days of purchase for in-store and online purchases.
Items MUST BE be unworn with the original tags and receipt.
The customer is responsible for the shipping costs of their exchange. Once we receive the item back we will issue a store credit or ship out the item to be exchanged . You will receive a confirmation email once your exchange has been processed.
SK8 SKATES will not accept or assume responsibility for lost or damaged packages being returned. It is recommended that returns be made through a reliable courier, with a tracking number.