Invado Pro x Darryl Mathes Snowboard Boot 2024
Vans Invado Pro x Darryl Mathes Snowboard Boot 2024
In calmest of fashions, Darrell Mathes has been one of the most influential minds in snowboarding over the past three decades. Through style and creativity, the Portland, Oregon native entered the consciousness of snowboarding’s movers and shakers during street snowboarding’s proliferation in the early 2000s, particularly with his appearances in Mack Dawg’s “Follow Me Around” and in the breakthrough movie, “Love Hate.”
Beginning his 20th year as part of the Vans Snow family, Darrell can claim over a dozen video parts across multiple production companies, where his textbook style and thoughtful trick selection earned him a reputation as one of snowboarding’s most accomplished street riders. And in parallel, his contributions to snowboarding’s culture and community have fortified his legacy on a short list of individuals who have dedicated everything to the lifestyle he loves. Vans is very proud to share this double-decade milestone with Darrell through a one-of-a-kind Invado Pro.
- DARREL MATHES SIGNATURE COLLECTION
- TERRAIN: ALL-MOUNTAIN AND PARK/STREET – This boot has been optimized for versatility, from parks and powder to urban environments, and everything in between.
- V2 ULTRACUSH™ WITH SMARTWOOL® LINER – Made with soft, odor-resistant, moisture-managing Smartwool® Merino wool and an UltraCush™ interior cushioning layer, this liner is warm yet breathable—helping to maintain a dry, thermoregulated microclimate inside your boot.
- V2 POPCUSH™ FOOTBED – The dual-density POPCUSH™ construction includes an advanced 3D-molded anatomical shape, airflow perforations, a nylex moisture-wicking top sheet, and an anti-fatigue coring design.
- V2 WAFFLE PRO™ OUTSOLE WITH ALL-TRAC™ COLD WEATHER RUBBER COMPOUND – The V2 Waffle Pro™ is built for both on- and off-snowboard performance. Uncompromising natural flex and a weight-reducing, impact-resisting UltraCush™ midsole provide incredible boardfeel, while a Vans-exclusive lug tread pattern and rubber compound give you the grip and traction you need to scramble the side country with confidence.
- VANS HYBRID BOA® WITH CUSTOM SLIDE GUIDE – The Hybrid system merges traditional lacing with the power of the BOA® Fit System at the instep and the adjustable flex control of the Custom Slide Guide for secure, targeted heel hold and a true custom fit.
- V2 HARNESS - Customize your heel hold with the V2 harness as it works in tandem with the V2 liner to provide enhanced support and a personalized fit.
- POWERCUFF STRAP – Power is the operative word. It provides extra support at the top of the boot for increased stability and response, giving riders customizable levels of engagement.
- INSTEP FLEX ZONE – The Instep Flex Zone functions to maintain natural ankle flexion in your boot, whether in or out of your bindings.
- PLEASURECUFF™ – The supple elasticity of the PleasureCuff™ delivers a cushioned, comfortable fit that keeps your calves supported.
- HEAT RETENTION 360o – The thermal retention layer provides a 360° wrap of the toe box and between the outsole and the liner. This essential layer keeps heat in and cold out, ensuring all-day warmth and comfort.
- MATERIALS – Textile and synthetic uppers
- FLEX RATING – 5-7
- SKILL LEVEL – Intermediate, advanced
Free pickup in-store or free delivery with a minimum purchase of $100
$15 Flat Rate or Free Shipping on orders over $100 (excluding Snowboards - $45 Flat Rate in Canada)
$30 Flat Rate Shipping on orders over $150 (excluding Snowboards $55 Flat Rate in US)
Shipping available upon request
All purchased product within Canada and United States are shipped using tracking numbers. Once the product is shipped, the tracking number, along with all shipping information will be sent to the customer via email. Once this information has been provided to the customer, the customer assumes all responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged packages/product.
All purchases made are available for exchange or store credit within 14 days of purchase for in-store and online purchases.
Items MUST BE be unworn with the original tags and receipt.
ALL SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE
The customer is responsible for the shipping costs of their exchange. Once we receive the item back we will issue a store credit or ship out the item to be exchanged . You will receive a confirmation email once your exchange has been processed.
SK8 SKATES will not accept or assume responsibility for lost or damaged packages being returned. It is recommended that returns be made through a reliable courier, with a tracking number.
Skater-owned Since 1987.
We live and breathe skateboarding.