Skate Half Cab Shoe - White/Green
Vans Skate Half Cab Shoe - White/Green
The Skate Classics: Built Extra Tough on the Inside for Skateboarding
Completely redesigned for modern skateboarding, the Skate Classics collection delivers more of what skateboarders need to enable maximum progression.
Made with elevated leather and canvas uppers, the Skate Half Cab gives you the iconic look you want while bringing all the performance benefits skateboarders demand. From the repositioned DURACAP™ underlays and POPCUSH™ sockliners to the SICKSTICK™ rubber compound, this mid top skate shoe has been built to withstand daily skateboarding abuse, and keep you comfortable from one session to the next.
Be sure to look for the checkerboard flag on the side to guarantee that you’re getting the best in style and modern skateboarding performance.
- INCREASED DURABILITY - DURACAP™ reinforced materials, deeper knurl texture on the toe bumpers, and higher sidewall heights provide a more heritage look with increased durability and protection.
- FULLY REDESIGNED UPPERS - Reconstructed with a molded heel counter and internal tongue straps for a locked-in fit and more board control.
- LEGENDARY GRIP - Our new, proprietary SickStick™ gum rubber compound is our stickiest rubber yet.
- POPCUSH CUSHIONING - Our best cushioning and impact protection. POPCUSH™ energy return footbeds protect your feet while helping to lessen leg fatigue for longer skate sessions.
- ICONIC STYLING - A mix of leather and 283 g canvas has been used at the upper, maintaining the aesthetic of the original Half Cab.
Free pickup in-store or free delivery with a minimum purchase of $100
$15 Flat Rate or Free Shipping on orders over $150 (excluding Snowboards - $45 Flat Rate in Canada)
$30 Flat Rate Shipping on orders over $150 (excluding Snowboards $55 Flat Rate in US)
Shipping available upon request
All purchased product within Canada and United States are shipped using tracking numbers. Once the product is shipped, the tracking number, along with all shipping information will be sent to the customer via email. Once this information has been provided to the customer, the customer assumes all responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged packages/product.
All purchases made are available for exchange or store credit within 14 days of purchase for in-store and online purchases.
Items MUST BE be unworn with the original tags and receipt.
ALL SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE
The customer is responsible for the shipping costs of their exchange. Once we receive the item back we will issue a store credit or ship out the item to be exchanged . You will receive a confirmation email once your exchange has been processed.
SK8 SKATES will not accept or assume responsibility for lost or damaged packages being returned. It is recommended that returns be made through a reliable courier, with a tracking number.
Skater-owned Since 1987.
We live and breathe skateboarding.