Women's Hi Standard OG Kennedi Boot 2023 - White/Black
Quickly becoming known for contributions to snowboard culture far beyond her timeless style and decimation of street spots worldwide, Kennedi Deck’s love for snowboarding runs deep—complementing her milestone video parts by becoming a voice for the queer snowboard community and inspiring many to be their true, unapologetic selves. As a part of Kennedi’s pursuit for inclusivity, she has united her passions and inspired Vans Snow to continue the momentum with its first-ever non-binary pro rider colorway. Elevating her interpretation of the Hi-Standard OG to take a genderless approach, with features like our V1 UltraCush™ liner, V1 POPCUSH™ footbed, and V1 Waffle Lug outsole, Kennedi’s Hi-Standard OG is bringing you a combination of dynamic support and unfiltered boardfeel with unrestricted mobility. It is made with textile and synthetic materials.
• KENNEDI DECK SIGNATURE COLLECTION (WOMEN'S)
• TERRAIN: ALL-MOUNTAIN AND PARK/STREET – This boot has been optimized for versatility, from parks and powder to urban environments, and everything in between.
• V1 ULTRACUSH™ LINER – Featuring an UltraCush™ interior cushioning layer, the V1 liner also offers a dual-density heat-moldable core, a comfort flex neoprene toe box, and a closed-seam brushed fleece cuff.
• V1 POPCUSH FOOTBED – Single-density POPCUSH™ construction combines advanced 3D anatomical shaping, a nylex moisture-wicking top sheet, and an anti-fatigue coring design for tuned energy return and the highest levels of impact cushioning.
• V1 WAFFLE LUG OUTSOLE WITH ALL-TRAC™ COLD WEATHER RUBBER COMPOUND – Paying tribute to the timeless vulcanized look that put Vans on the map, this aggressive reverse waffle lug pattern is ideal for all-mountain and street performance. Expect high levels of boardfeel and traction.
• V1 HARNESS – Our lightest and most simple harness is designed to ensure effective support and heel hold when paired with our V1 liner.
• INSTEP FLEX ZONE – The Instep Flex Zone functions to maintain natural ankle flexion in your boot, whether in or out of your bindings.
• PLEASURECUFF™ – The supple elasticity of the PleasureCuff™ delivers a cushioned, comfortable fit that keeps your calves supported.
• HEAT RETENTION 360o – The newly improved thermal retention layer provides a 360° wrap of the toe box and between the outsole and the liner. This essential layer keeps heat in and cold out, ensuring all-day warmth and comfort.
• FLEX RATING – 4-5
• SKILL LEVEL – Beginner, intermediate
Free pickup in-store or free delivery with a minimum purchase of $100
$15 Flat Rate or Free Shipping on orders over $100 (excluding Snowboards - $45 Flat Rate in Canada)
$30 Flat Rate Shipping on orders over $150 (excluding Snowboards $55 Flat Rate in US)
Shipping available upon request
All purchased product within Canada and United States are shipped using tracking numbers. Once the product is shipped, the tracking number, along with all shipping information will be sent to the customer via email. Once this information has been provided to the customer, the customer assumes all responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged packages/product.
All purchases made are available for exchange or store credit within 14 days of purchase for in-store and online purchases.
Items MUST BE be unworn with the original tags and receipt.
ALL SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE
The customer is responsible for the shipping costs of their exchange. Once we receive the item back we will issue a store credit or ship out the item to be exchanged . You will receive a confirmation email once your exchange has been processed.
SK8 SKATES will not accept or assume responsibility for lost or damaged packages being returned. It is recommended that returns be made through a reliable courier, with a tracking number.
Skater-owned Since 1987.
We live and breathe skateboarding.