Cromer Pant - Dust Purple
HUF Cromer Pant - Dust Purple
With his favorite details from vintage pieces, HUF Team Rider Brad Cromer’s signature pant reflects his personal style and aesthetic. With a new denim wash treatment, the Cromer Washed Pant pays homage to ‘90s with a baggy tapered fit, embroidered logo and custom Cromer labels, and reinforced seams in high abrasion areas.
• 100% Cotton (14oz) washed denim skate pant
• Baggy fit, fixed waist denim pant designed with HUF team rider Brad Cromer
• Standard 5-pocket jean w/ embroidered logo at coin pocket
• HUF Worldwide-branded metal shank w/ zip closure
• Double needle reinforced critical seams
• Custom Cromer label at inside of waistband
• Base size 32; waist: 34” / inseam: 32” / leg opening: 16.5”
• Gilbert is 5'10" tall wearing size 32
• Blair is 5'1" tall wearing size 32
Free pickup in-store or free delivery with a minimum purchase of $100
$15 Flat Rate or Free Shipping on orders over $100 (excluding Snowboards - $45 Flat Rate in Canada)
$30 Flat Rate Shipping on orders over $150 (excluding Snowboards $55 Flat Rate in US)
Shipping available upon request
All purchased product within Canada and United States are shipped using tracking numbers. Once the product is shipped, the tracking number, along with all shipping information will be sent to the customer via email. Once this information has been provided to the customer, the customer assumes all responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged packages/product.
All purchases made are available for exchange or store credit within 14 days of purchase for in-store and online purchases.
Items MUST BE be unworn with the original tags and receipt.
ALL SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE
The customer is responsible for the shipping costs of their exchange. Once we receive the item back we will issue a store credit or ship out the item to be exchanged . You will receive a confirmation email once your exchange has been processed.
SK8 SKATES will not accept or assume responsibility for lost or damaged packages being returned. It is recommended that returns be made through a reliable courier, with a tracking number.
Skater-owned Since 1987.
We live and breathe skateboarding.