Verse x Parker Szumowski Snowboard Boot 2024
Come, sweet death, one last caress. This season, like a shot from a cannon, Parker injects his personal brand of f*** it into our feature-rich Verse. Redefining what high performance looks like, Parker’s punk rock approach takes this high-end backcountry model into bold new environments. From nose-bleed lines in AK to raw concrete and steel, this is the Verse like you’ve never seen it before, proving that the most progressive snowboarding does not have to be stiff and calculated. It can be undercooked, keeping you on the edge of your seat and constantly flirting with the point of no return.
- VANS X PARKER SZUMOWSKI COLLECTION
- TERRAIN: BACKCOUNTRY AND ALL-MOUNTAIN – This boot has been optimized for versatility, from parks and rails to steep, deep, untouched terrain.
- V3 ULTRACUSH™ WITH THE NORTH FACE FLASHDRY™ LINER – This UltraCush™ liner incorporates The North Face’s FlashDry™ technology to keep you dry by eliminating moisture as fast as possible.
- V3 POPCUSH™ FOOTBED – From the tri-density POPCUSH™ construction to the OrthoLite® open-cell foam top layer, the V3 footbed provides the kind of comfort and performance that only Vans can offer.
V3 WAFFLE SUPERENDURO OUTSOLE WITH ALL-TRAC COLD WEATHER RUBBER COMPOUND - Inspired by the extended cross-country and off-road demands of moto enduro racing, the V3 SuperEnduro outsole is designed to offer maximum performance in and out of your bindings. With a multi-directional tread design, surface-level texturing, a molded TPU toe pick, and an expanded impact absorption zone, there’s no keeping up with this all-terrain apex predator.
- BOA® CUSTOM FOCUS PLUS WITH CUSTOM SLIDE GUIDE– Custom Focus Plus features two high-power (H4) dials that control three zones of fit linked by Vans’ exclusive Custom Slide Guide, delivering concentrated fit around the instep area for superior heel hold.
- V3 HARNESS - This advanced support harness delivers our highest level of support to the ankle and instep, keeping the V3 liner and boot shell locked in and connected.
- WATERPROOF ZIPPER SHROUD + D RING – This feature is a durable and weatherproof fabric shield that protects the lower part of your boot from snow, ice, and moisture. It also features a metal D-ring for securely fastening your pant gaiters to lock out snow.
- VANS FLEX CONTROL SYSTEM - Our removable, high-rebound Hytrel® tongue stiffeners enable riders to custom-tune their boot flex. Keep both in for maximum support, use just one for increased lateral or medial response, or take them both out for a softer-flexing boot. As your boots soften up over time, add the tongue stiffeners back in to extend the life of your boots.
- WATERPROOF, BREATHABLE VALVES - These waterproof valves allow one-way moisture management by transporting moisture away from your foot, ensuring breathability and thermal regulation for dry, comfortable feet.
- POWERCUFF STRAP – Power is the operative word. It provides extra support at the top of the boot for increased stability and response, giving riders customizable levels of engagement.
- HEAT RETENTION 360o – The thermal retention layer provides a 360° wrap of the toe box and between the outsole and the liner. This essential layer keeps heat in and cold out, ensuring all-day warmth and comfort.
- MATERIALS – Textile and synthetic uppers
- FLEX RATING – 6-9
- SKILL LEVEL – Intermediate, advanced
Free pickup in-store or free delivery with a minimum purchase of $100
$15 Flat Rate or Free Shipping on orders over $100 (excluding Snowboards - $45 Flat Rate in Canada)
$30 Flat Rate Shipping on orders over $150 (excluding Snowboards $55 Flat Rate in US)
Shipping available upon request
All purchased product within Canada and United States are shipped using tracking numbers. Once the product is shipped, the tracking number, along with all shipping information will be sent to the customer via email. Once this information has been provided to the customer, the customer assumes all responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged packages/product.
All purchases made are available for exchange or store credit within 14 days of purchase for in-store and online purchases.
Items MUST BE be unworn with the original tags and receipt.
ALL SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE
The customer is responsible for the shipping costs of their exchange. Once we receive the item back we will issue a store credit or ship out the item to be exchanged . You will receive a confirmation email once your exchange has been processed.
SK8 SKATES will not accept or assume responsibility for lost or damaged packages being returned. It is recommended that returns be made through a reliable courier, with a tracking number.
Skater-owned Since 1987.
We live and breathe skateboarding.