Cinch Mitt - Black/Tan
Crab Grab Cinch Mitt - Black/Tan
If you're not sure what mittens to own: GET THE CINCH. These versatile proven performers are ready for anything, all season long. Whether worn under the jacket sleeve, or over, these adjustable, durable gauntlet cuff mitts are a timeless staple of snowboarding. Also available in a trigger finger or glove profile.
- Everything. Anything. If you're not sure which mittens to bring to the mountain, these are the ones.
- Sherpa Fleece + Micro Fruzz™ liners
- PrimaLoft® insulation
- 15K Dry-Claw Hipora® membrane
- 2 layer, 4-way stretch softshell exterior
- Durable Water Repellent coating
- Crunch Grip™ Thumbs
- PrimaLoft® Grip-Control palm insulation
- AX® Grain Tech palms. The animal-alternative super synthetic!
- Wrapping Palm construction. Less seams to increase durability.
- Wrist Leashes: adjustable, stretchy, removable
- Mitten Micro-Connector Buckles
Free pickup in-store or free delivery with a minimum purchase of $100
$15 Flat Rate or Free Shipping on orders over $100 (excluding Snowboards - $45 Flat Rate in Canada)
$30 Flat Rate Shipping on orders over $150 (excluding Snowboards $55 Flat Rate in US)
Shipping available upon request
All purchased product within Canada and United States are shipped using tracking numbers. Once the product is shipped, the tracking number, along with all shipping information will be sent to the customer via email. Once this information has been provided to the customer, the customer assumes all responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged packages/product.
All purchases made are available for exchange or store credit within 14 days of purchase for in-store and online purchases.
Items MUST BE be unworn with the original tags and receipt.
ALL SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE
The customer is responsible for the shipping costs of their exchange. Once we receive the item back we will issue a store credit or ship out the item to be exchanged . You will receive a confirmation email once your exchange has been processed.
SK8 SKATES will not accept or assume responsibility for lost or damaged packages being returned. It is recommended that returns be made through a reliable courier, with a tracking number.
Skater-owned Since 1987.
We live and breathe skateboarding.