Hi Standard Jill Perkins Snowboard Boot 2024
For the lace boot purist who demands a pro level product, the Hi-Standard Pro is a team-tested and approved classic developed to achieve an ideal balance of support, simplicity, technical function, and unmistakable Vans style. Equipped with next-level features like the Tongue Lock Down System and PowerCuff Strap, this boot offers everything that committed all-terrain riders require.
- Flex Rating – 5-6/10
- Instep Flex Zone – The Instep Flex Zone functions to maintain natural ankle flexion in your boot, whether in or out of your bindings.
- Powercuff Strap – Providing extra support at the top of the boot for increased stability and response. Its configuration gives riders customizable levels of engagement and the option of wrapping the strap around the internal liner or the exterior tongue.
- Pleasurecuff – The supple elasticity of the PleasureCuff delivers a cushioned, comfortable fit that keeps your calves supported.
- Tongue Lock Down – The Tongue Lock Down system adds an additional level of heel hold by connecting with your external laces and pulling the boot tongue toward your instep while tightening.
- V2 Ultracush with Smartwool Liner – This inner features Smartwool merino wool fabric, which transfers and eliminates moisture. An UltraCush layer provides all-day comfort with minimal seams, and a neoprene forefoot gives a natural flex. A dual-density heat-moldable core is bolstered by the latest X-Cage--extra security and heel hold that keeps you in contact with your board at all times.
- V2 Boot Harness – Customize your heel hold with the V2 harness as it works in tandem with the V2 liner to provide enhanced support and personalized fit.
- Traditional Laces – Reliable and customizable flex patterns make this traditional feature one that will always be on the market.
- V2 POPCUSH Footbed – A dual density footbed that combines impact cushioning with energy transfer, the V2 POPCUSH fights fatigue with anatomical shaping, TPU arch support, a nylon moisture-wicking topsheet, and a coring design with airflow perforations.
- V2 Waffle Pro – The V2 Waffle Pro is a progressively inspired and capability-driven design built for both on and off snowboard performance. Uncompromising natural flex and a weight-reducing, impact-resisting UltraCush midsole provide incredible boardfeel, while a Vans-exclusive pattern and rubber compound give you the confidence you need to scramble the sidecountry with confidence.
- Heat Retention 360º – All Vans snowboard boots feature a newly improved thermal retention layer that provides a 360° wrap of the toe box and between the outsole and the liner. This essential layer keeps heat in and cold out, ensuring all-day warmth and comfort.
Free pickup in-store or free delivery with a minimum purchase of $100
$15 Flat Rate or Free Shipping on orders over $100 (excluding Snowboards - $45 Flat Rate in Canada)
$30 Flat Rate Shipping on orders over $150 (excluding Snowboards $55 Flat Rate in US)
Shipping available upon request
All purchased product within Canada and United States are shipped using tracking numbers. Once the product is shipped, the tracking number, along with all shipping information will be sent to the customer via email. Once this information has been provided to the customer, the customer assumes all responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged packages/product.
All purchases made are available for exchange or store credit within 14 days of purchase for in-store and online purchases.
Items MUST BE be unworn with the original tags and receipt.
ALL SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE
The customer is responsible for the shipping costs of their exchange. Once we receive the item back we will issue a store credit or ship out the item to be exchanged . You will receive a confirmation email once your exchange has been processed.
SK8 SKATES will not accept or assume responsibility for lost or damaged packages being returned. It is recommended that returns be made through a reliable courier, with a tracking number.
Skater-owned Since 1987.
We live and breathe skateboarding.